Thursday 27 February 2014

AVON haul!!!

 Hello lovelies :)

Just a quick mid-week blog post for you all! Got my AVON order tonight and before I forget what I got I wanted to share it with you! 

I haven't had a chance to properly try anything yet but I've swatched them on my hand to see what they are like. 

Right, let's start with skin care.
First I got the clear skin professional blemish mark treatment which is a roll on solution with hints of salycillic acid in that aims to reduce the marks left by breakouts. 
I love this product and have used it time and time again! I like to put it on before I go to bed after I've cleansed my face. I've suffered quite badly with acne and breakouts these last few months and this has really helped me to turn my skin around!! 

The other skin care product I got is the clear skin professional liquid extraction strip, which is a tube full of a thin solution that you apply to the face, let dry and then peel off and it removes dirt and reduces the look of blackheads on your face. 
  I love this, it leaves your skin feeling clean and is incredibly satisfying to peel off your face!!! 

Up next I have a couple of hair care products that I have blogged about before. 
I repurchased both the shine spray and the heat protection spray because they have worked really well on my hair and they are incredibly affordable. 

Next is a foundation it had heard good reports about and decided to try for myself. It's the Ideal flawless invisible coverage foundation in the shade light pink which is the palest colour they do I think. 
The solution feels quite lightweight and contains shimmers similar to the rimmel wake me up foundation. What I will say is that this foundation has a rather nice scent to it! 

Next are another 2 products I thought I would try and they are the super shock gel eyeliner pencils. I bought two separate shades to try out, one that I knew I would wear and one in a shade I was excited to try. I got them in black and raw plum. 

I'm really excited to try the plum shade and branch away from the usual blacks and browns. 

Lastly I went a little crazy and purchased quite a few lipsticks from colortrend. I reordered the limited edition shade jungle fever which I love so much! It was the last chance to buy it and I just had to order it. 
Then I purchased the other two I hadn't already got from the same collection and these shades are:
Wild plum
Which is a lovely rich non-shimmery plum tone! 
The other one from this collection  I got was coppered camo which is a shimmery, coppery nude tone.
 Next I ordered the other three shades from their valentines day collection. 
Up first is kissable which is a lovely deep berry red.

Then loveable which is a gorgeous pink.

Lastly from this collection is smoochable which is a peachy pink. 

The last lippy in my mammoth haul is the shade lucky kiss which is a stunning shimmery deep purple, I cannot wait to try this!!! 

Lastly I ordered a piece of jewellery which is a stunning leopard/cheetah necklace which when I saw it I fell in love with instantly!!! 
So there's all my haul! 
Hope you enjoyed! 
See you all soon
Keep smiling xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment