Saturday 16 November 2013

Autumnal Make Up Look

Hiya Lovelies :)

How are you all?

I thought it was time that I had a play with some makeup and created this lovely make up look. It's using lots of shimmery coppers and browns which remind me of all of the beautiful autumnal colours we are seeing in the trees at the moment.

Once again sorry for the poor quality of the photos, I had to use my iPhone again as I still haven't gotten around to charging up my good camera! Maybe next time I post pictures or do a make up look I will use my better camera so you can all enjoy higher quality pictures! It's also a grey miserable day here in England today so the lighting wasn't idea for the photos either!!

So I was having a look through my make up drawer to see what I could find to have a play around with today and found the MUA Professional Eyeshadow Trio in Chocolate Box which gives three shimmery chocolatey brown shades.



 So I started by applying my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory and concealing my face using my MUA Professional Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten Kit in Porcelain- Beige.


I then set my base using my MUA pressed powder in Shade 1.




Then I did a little contouring of my cheek bones using MUA's Bronzed Perfection Bronzer by sweeping it under my cheekbones.













I then filled in my eyebrows using MUA's Pro-Brow Ultimate eyebrow kit using the wax to shape the brows then the darkest brown shade powder to fill the brows in.


I began work on the eyes.

I took the MUA Trio and used the lightest shade on a flat eyeshadow brush and packed it on all over the eye lid up to the socket line. I then blended it with a clean fluffy blending brush to remove any harsh lines.

I then took the middle brow tone on another flat eyeshadow brush and put it on the outer third of the eyelid and also ran it through the socket line and blended with the same fluffy make up brush I had used before.

I then took the darkest of all the three shades and blended into the outer corner of the eye to give it some depth and once again blended it with the fluffy brush to soften any harsh lines.

Then I took an angled eyeliner brush and applied the three shades to the lower lash line. The lightest shade on the inner third, the second tone on the middle third and the darkest shade on the outer third.

I then lined the upper water line with my Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof pencil in Atomic Black.

I then took my Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner and lined my eyes, not doing anything too dramatic or full on to avoid it taking the attention away from the eyeshadow. 


I then curled my eyelashes and applied a coat of Barry M's Bold Black Waterproof Mascara which is my favourite mascara at the moment!


I applied this to the upper and lower lashes. 



This is the finished effect I created on my eyes.


I then swept a little of Yes Love's Blush in shade 2 (which I got for a Euro on a french market!!) on the apples of my cheeks.



I then completed my look with Fashionista's Lipstick in Touch Up that I spoke about on my last blog post. I chose this because it gives a beautiful natural colour to the lips as I didn't want anything too full on.


And here we have it, my finished autumnal make up look using the MUA Chocolate Box Trio. I hope you like it!! :)





 See You Soon!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment