Saturday 28 June 2014

Imats day 1 haul!


Hiya lovelies
Long time no speak! I've had a busy few months and have had very little go on worth blogging about... But I think this blog post will be more than worth the wait!! 
I'm currently curled up on my bed in my hotel with all my spoils of the day nested around me- I feel like a little magpie sat here!! 
Unless you didn't get the hint from the title of this blog post, I'm at IMATS in London this weekend (it's the international makeup artists trade show) and have just gotten back from the first day at the olympia exhibition hall in Kensington and boy am I tired! 
Upon walking in I felt completely overwhelmed, like a kid in a candy shop!
I think I generally peaked too soon and didn't pace myself very well but being surrounded by so much makeup was far too tempting to slow down! 
I thought you would like to see what I spent my money on today so let's get cracking with the haul!!!! 
I will try to categorise everything as I go! 

I shall start with the brushes I got today (and there is quite a few!!) 
From the crown brush stall I got a teenie-tiny eyeliner brush (it says it's a c250-1 on the side if that's any use to you!!) 
 I thought I could use this brush for eyeliner as it's so small allowing you to get really close to the lash line!! 

Second I got a (s216rs) sable angle liner brush which I thought would be perfect for doing brows with! 

I also got  a (IB119) deluxe crease brush! You came NEVER have too many of these!! 

Then from the royal flangnickel stand I purchased a gorgeous brush set which contains 13 brushes in the 'love is...kindness' shade! These are bloomin gorgeous!! 
I could not say no to these!! 

Lastly from the same stand I got a flat eyeliner brush (BC450) which I thought would be ideal for putting eyeshadow underneath the eye!! 

Then I bought two Z palettes which I have wanted for months! (I may even buy some more tomorrow!) they are lush ad are in my favourite print... LEOPARD! 
I cannot wait to de-pot things into them! 

Next I shall move onto brow products!! 
First I purchased from the crown stand a brow palette for my kit which also comes in leopard print (woop!) it comes with 8 brow shades and some stencils to make brow shaping easier.

Then for myself from the beautiful brows stand I got one of their kits in the shade dark brown. I tried this on and fell on love with it! It's a semi permanent brow powder that sets and doesn't budge, it took the lady under 2mins to do both of my brows!!! 

Next I'll move onto cheek products, which surprisingly I didn't buy many of today! All I got was a Daniel sandler watercolour blush in the shade cherub! It was amazing value for money as is such a beautiful shade! 
Next I will move into my new baby... My mac palette!!! Eeeeekkkk!!! I have never been so excited in my life!! 
I chose four shades of eyeshadow:
Woodwinked
Satin taupe
Charcoal brown
And tempting 
These colours are lush and all compliment each other well!! 

Next are the lip products
I got a crown lip palette which has 10 shades of lip colour.

I also got a lime crime lipstick in the shade babette which is simply beautiful and probably one of their more muted colours! 

I then jumped from the frying pan into the fire when I stopped at the o.c.c stand where I got two lip tars...

The first is in the shade momento which is a lovely pinky tone

Then I went a bit crazy and also got one in the shade radiate which is a bright almost neon reddy-coral.

Then for my final and extremely random buy of the day... I got some temporary tattoos! 
We had one put on for free and thought they looked so cool! Cannot wait to wear mine when I am on holiday! 

Well there's my imats haul for today! I will do another one tomorrow so stay tuned!!

Keep smiling

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment