Sunday 8 December 2013

New Make Up

Hiya Lovelies :)

Here's my second blog post of the weekend.

I thought I would talk about a couple of new (to me) products I that I have tried recently.
They are both incredibly affordable!!

Up first is the Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Foundation.

This foundation was really cheap from Superdrug and I thought I would try it as I didn't have a matte foundation and was relying on lots of powder to mattify my other foundation.

I bought the palest shade they did to go with my skin tone and it does match very well!

The formula is rather wet and runny when you dispense it so a little of it does go a long way! It does thicken a little as it dries and it does have a lovely matte finish. I couldn't say whether it does last 14hrs like it says on the bottle but it does last a long time.

For a cheap high street foundation I would say it is an incredibly good product and if you're strapped for cash would definitely recommend buying it!




The second new product I tried was the MUA extreme volume Mascara in Black. I wanted to try this as I have been so amazed with the standard of other MUA products.

I wanted to try and volumize my already long eyelashes so they looked fuller and this mascara was incredibly affordable.

For a mascara I would also say that it smells amazing! (Is it weird commenting on the smell of a mascara???)






The brush is really large and pulls up your lashes adding volume. The formula itself however is rather thick and gloopy and you really have to work it into your lashes!!

I also found that being a glasses wearer, this product did have a tendency to flake off into my eyes when I wear my glasses with it!! :(

As a really cheap mascara I was impressed with it on the whole, but will probably stick to wearing it when I don't wear my glasses!!


hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful!

Keep Smiling!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment